Some small problems around your house are giving you warning signs that may turn into very costly repairs if ignored.
- Strange Smells from the Drain. When your drains are giving off a lasting and unpleasant odour, your sewer line could have some blockage. When this occurs, a plumber will help clear the line and prevent slow drains or clogs down the road.
- Mold Growth on Walls. Make sure you routinely check the cabinets and walls where your pipes are located. Any signs of mold suggest excess moisture, which could be due to leaky pipes. Exposure to certain molds can also cause health issues for you and your family.
- Frequently Clogged Toilets. Every once in a while, we all have to grab a plunger and unclog the toilet. When your toilet seems to clog more often, a plumber can check the lines to ensure there’s not a bigger issue behind the clogs.
- Sluggish Drains. When pipes are clear, your drain should flow freely. Your drains, especially in the bathroom, can collect buildup over time. Contacting a plumber early can prevent a more urgent drainage problem.
- Water Spots. Spots on your ceiling are a sign of leaky pipes. Water spots will produce a brownish ring and will often get bigger if left unaddressed.
A plumber can help you figure out the real problems behind these issues and help you get your home’s plumbing system back to normal. If you experience some of these signs in your home, Anytime Plumbing Solutions can give you some peace of mind with their expertise and knowledge.